Independence Blue Cross Underwriting Guidelines
- Small Group (2-50)
- Mid-Market (51-99)
- Underwriting Guidelines - Changes by Section for Small and
- Large Group
The Insurance Research Organization released an 18 page brouchure explaining The Patient Protection and Affordability Act and Its Impact on You.
Download the Healthcare Reform brochure
Why does Health Insurance cost so much?
Independence Blue Cross has released a 16 page brochure explaining the rising costs of health insurance.
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services - Medicare Coverage of Kidney Dialysis & Kidney Transplant Services
- 2015 Medicare Handbook
- Secondary Payer Chart
- Medicare Resource Guide
- Medicare Resource Guide Update
Aetna eAlert - 3/12/2008
Aetna is introducing new plans to help you sell more and earn more effective April 1, 2008.
>> View complete details
Announcing the Consumer Driven Health Care Sales Guide
The Consumer Driven Health Care Sales Guide is an all-inclusive website that you can use to facilitate discussions with your clients about the implications of consumer driven health care for their employees. The site includes information about the impacts on costs, health plan selection, administration and communication.
You can help your customers transition to consumer driven health care by becoming familiar with all of the information on the new website which:
- Includes consultative questions to facilitate discussions with your customers.
- Shows integration of medical plans, health accounts and value-added resources and tools.
- Provides descriptions and features of CDHC medical plans and BlueSaver(SM) Health Accounts.
- Includes instructions on how to enroll, how to fund and how to use Health Accounts.
- Provides links to partner sites and important resources